Panay Online Sk8 Mag 4th Post

Sunday, March 7, 2010

SEQUENCE OF THE MONTH

Word has it that Josh had a tat recently, might as well have a BS Board on it too

INTRO

Well, Ive got nothing to say. None of you guys will probably read what sh!t I write anyway. Sh!t just got real and guess what, this month has two interviews of the wackiest dudes ever to graze the griptape. So stop reading this b*llShi!t and check out the clicks...

MAY 2010

So whats up with this? Its our future thats what. People may not care much about other things but themselves, but this is serious son. Why so serious? Its our future at stake. So get your ass out of your mom's couch and be active in finding out who you will vote for.

What you put in the "bilog na may hugis itlog" come this May will help decide what your future and our future will be. And if a sucker goes to your home and gives you moolah to vote for him/her/it/whatever, just get the money and vote for your choice anyway, you know better. Then use the money to buy a new board!! Now that will be cool for your future!!

LOCAL SKATE NEWS

The Cali trip was a bust and another Cali trip is on its way on the 27th. Bombskwad be ready for some horny fags!! Makoy, sporting his Mo's is planning to build a pool shack. And Josef Tarquin Chavez cements his name in history as the most "Tarquacious" dude ever.

SIGHTINGS

Megs, FS 5-0

Mauchi, Air and 5-0 Stall

Megs 5-0 Shuv. All hail the Lizard King!! (Prince? whatever)

Josef with a tarquacious 50-50 on the tranny

Joeven Shuv

Booze at DNep's

Rap, Bowl Kicky

Erik with his sig. trick, Heely

Park Sesh

Mikey, Kicky 50

Rap, K Grind

Tarquacious FS Lippy

Bornok, sonic boom K-grind

Marlo, Kicky over Museo

Megs, Varial Heely over Museo 6

PROFILES

Sometimes we then to have regrets in our lives. One of my regrets is that I never had the chance to interview the late Atoy. God only granted me 2 shoots with him, but I guess thats that. I never really got to know him much, but at least I still have stories to listen to. And who better to know him than his brother from another mother, DNep the "Concrete Warrior."

His profile has got to be the one that has the most pictures ever! They say that a long exposure on a camera shows you what the personality of an individual is because he poses stiff for a few seconds. And I have got to say, with his patience over my stupid ideas, I was in for probably the funnest shoot ever....

Vince: Homie what up?
Dex: Wuz good
V: Both of us gained weight recently, do you know it makes you look like a dim-sum in short tubby-cute?haha
D: Can I do both? haha I was a chubby nigga bask then on the scene, but now I'm buff! hahaha
V: When did you start to ride?
D: 04
V: Damn 6 yrs?
D: Yep, but some homies stopped though, that was a bummer mayn.
V: I heard you had a little trouble with the "authorities" lately and you got time, what up with that?
D: Long story. haha
V: Care to elaborate?
D: I was framed by that stupid guy. I'm not naming names but my homies know that fag.
V: Was your ass F*cked? haha
D: Most def! haha

V: You and JR were really tight. What was it like to take vids with him esp. the last few clips?
D: F*ck, hard to answer. It was an epic moment with me and him. We had so much fun. I cherished every moment that we took clips. It was hard to accept that he's gone but I cant do nothing. That was what God wanted. I know all the people were like family to him. Memories, steeze, stairs, sooting skate vids was really fun, hip-hop, rock and roll and skateboarding, bitches!!, whisky boys for life!! KALAMAY is the motto!! haha
V: What do you think he'll be given 10 years?
D: Jr will go a long way. And I think 10 more years, he'll be sponsored and sh!t and more memories. More bangger tricks.
V: Saw you doin FS fakie biggies. FS Biggies was one of Jr's sig. tricks. Ever want to do that sh!t?
D: I wish I could, f*ck that! If I get thiner though, haha.

this shot almost cost me my camera when a board flew off the bowl, DAMN!

V: Being rowdy is like your middle name, whats the craziest thing you did?
D: When I got drunk and was jailed for some shit I didn't do and last 3 years ago that me and Jr tagged some stuff in Villa, we almost got caught but we ran like crazy sh!t. You can see proof in my pics, sadistics. I ollied 6 steps in Jr's vid. F*cked my back up crazy. haha

FS 50


V: Do you know you bail like Mo?
D: Haha, that stiff @ss body bail? IDK why I bail like Mo...
V: Does that shit hurt?
D: Nah..

Boardslide
V: Who's you fave skater?
D: Herman and Dixon. Baker and Deathwish fam., Sk8 Mafia and DGK cuz, what you know, what you know...
V: Fave trick?
D: Kickflips and fakie front bigspins..
V: Cool tunez?
D: G funk base quality. Those Snoop Dog, Eazy-E, Dre Shit and most def., Urbandub. Gotta have Urbandub in your system. haha

Ollie
V: Ever though of writhing a book? haha
D: F*ck nah. Book of Life? haha
V: Do you rap? haha Peace
D: What?!? I only do gift wrapping. F*ck gift wrapping. F*ck, could if I memorize a verse. hihi
V: Your vids are tight and lines are really free flowing and sh!t. Ever though of going pro in videography? Like taking classes and sh!t?
D: Word. States? Maybe. If I gt the chance. Gotta open my mind and be creative and sh!t. Know what I mean?
V: I got you. What's your next project?
D: DEdication vid again for Jr, ISF Fam, Hope we can colab, and hope the others can skate and make new banging sh!t and if I have a new cam, I plan to make a scandal out of Japzie, Tarquin, Papa Jason or maybe even you baby?? Haha, no homo, Joke!

BS 50 on the bowl

V: What would we be looking at the future of DNep?
D: Hoping to be more like Gab Alipe and have a good voice. Haha. Hoping to skate a lot and get buffed and sh!t.
V: Do you eat a lot?
D: F*ck no! I got a slow metabolism. Are you a tubby racist or sumshi? Joke.. LUv U Vince
V: Nah, I got "tabs" too. Shout outs??
D: Family, my girl Sheralou Balleza... awwww bwaha, ISF Niggas, you, Dope Boys, everybody thats down to skate; you know, God. Thats a wrap cuz. Word. Daw piho sakon. haha


The Paolo P Interview...

Damn, this guy was one hell of a ripper. He used to skate a lot a long time ago, but quit because he got into party stuff. But when he learned that skaters also party now, rising from the dead, Paolo the Photoshop wiz is ripping his way to the skate scene with an arsenal of tre-flips and K-grinds.. Make way for the party boy Trakstarkid cuz...


What-up Pao?
What-up V?
Fine mayn. How long you been skatin?
Technically, I don't know how to answer it right. Cause way back in high school, I was skatin for about 3 years and stopped cause I got involved in party trends. But now I'm back in the hood! haha
What was it like back in the day in the skate park?
It was all good. Got nothing much to say about it.


Fave trick?
Back in the day, crooked grind to lip. Now?! I cant hardly do a crooked. XD
Dream Trick?
Hardflips down like do some hard sh!t on the Liberty of New York.
Fave Skater?
Jimmy Cao, little Asian guy got some tricks off hi sleeves!
Dream Set-up?
Girl deck, Silver trucks, Ricta wheels, Diamond bearings, and any part would do.

tre-flip
Worst injury?
Got my @ss screwed on some sh!tty hills.
Top 3 best ilonggo skaters of all time?
Won't really say the best cause everyone's got their own way of showing tricks but that would be Joshua, Rapoy and Japzie

BS Board

K-grind! tantaran chochorotchooroot

Shoes?
Nike SB, its all about the style... haha

Ollie

Music?
Crunk music, anything, as long as its not classical.
What job do you want after you graduate?
I want my own strip bar.

Another K-Grind

Ever thought of getting sponsored?
Not really, its all about friends you skate with but if there's opportunity, why not?

Tre-flip

Vices? Booze?
I cut my own hair, haha. I do cigarettes all day. I'm not a real man, so no colt for me, just Red Horse.

FS Nosey

Do you get scared when trying big tricks?
No, (liar) haha
Shout outs?
My shout-outs goes to God, my crew Angels, ISF, Sole Ed, and all the b!tches who slap my ass.

Kicky



2 comments:

Canvas Skateshop, Guam said...

Good stuff looks like the skate scene in iloilo is pretty good. Keep this place updated looking forward to reading more articles.

vince said...

check out the new post at http://jokercharacter.blogspot.com/2010/07/skate-panay-online-skate-mag-post-6.html. its skate panay's new home now.

Post a Comment